Taken from thesmallhobbit, who continues to be amazing long after our chance meeting for Holmestice in June.
Put a number in the comments and I’ll answer accordingly.
The mission for those of us who answer the questions, should we accept it, is to stay positive about our writing and ourselves, but to also be fair about our shortcomings.
1. Of the fic you’ve written, of which are you most proud?
2. Favourite tense
3. Favourite POV
4. What are some themes you love writing about?
5. What inspires you to write?
6. Thoughts on critique
7. Create a character on the spot... NOW!
8. Is there a character you love writing for the most? The least? Why?
9. A passage from a WIP
10. What are your strengths in writing?
11. What are your weaknesses in writing?
12. Anything else that you want to know... (otherwise known as Fill in the Blank)
PLEASE consider posting the meme on your own LJ even if you don't want to ask me a question.
(To be absolutely fair, I am well aware of my shortcomings as a writer, and have a tendency to be my own worst critic, as is evidently normal. That being said, I sometimes go back and read something I've written and am utterly astonished that it came out of my little brain.
Now back to my current post-series three story that won't quit...)